When I started this journey I was 53kg and a week and half later I am 50kg by simple following the steps that Dr Oz recommended, but sadly I haven’t lost any inches in my tummy. Other than that I am very pleased with this method and like it because it hasn’t really stopped me from eating what I want. This week I wanted to start on tummy exercises and I’m hoping that will help me lose fat on my tummy area rather than other parts of my body. I will explain more about my routine on my next posts because to day I wanted to talk about Tummy fat burning foods.
Just a quick summary for those who didn’t read my last posts. The 4 best foods to take everyday to lose weight are green tea with
- vitamin C
- white wine vinegar
- Litramine pills
If you want to learn more about Litramine pills and possible side effects, please feel free to checkout a detailed review on the review page of my website.
For anyone who wants to step up or speed up the process of losing tummy fat and add onto the ones I mentioned above. I wanted to introduce 5 tummy fat burning foods which you might also want to add to your diet.
- Oatmeal is high in fiber which will boost the metabolism, make stomach fuller for longer and reduce appetite. They are also easy to digest which helps reduce bloating. Oats also contains some anti oxidants and minerals that help to kill good amounts of toxins.
- Eggs are an excellent source of protein which is very efficient in burning fat. Protein not only helps burn fat but it helps build muscles. Eating eggs can help improve the results of your workout.
- Nuts can keep you fuller for a longer time as the oil in them keeps you hydrated and filled up longer.
- Fish is full of omega 3 which help prevent stress chemicals that promote fat abs. Studies have shown that protein makes you feel full and your body burns more calories digesting protein than carbs and fat. People who lack omega 3 end up sleeping later and less hours and this can lead to unhealthy habits such as late night snacking.
- Berries offer nutrients that will help lose belly fat. They have a rich source of fiber and this helps fill you up without boosting your calorie intake. You could sprinkle them on your oats to create the perfect healthy breakfast.